Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, She's Back

For those wondering about Zack's teacher, Ms. Gay, who left out of the classroom last Tuesday morning, crying and shaking, never to be heard from again---she returned today. Just POOF, like she was never MIA. She has rescheduled our curriculum night to this Thursday since our classroom was dark last Thursday- at the real curriculum night. God bless her. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes when all these Dunwoody parents get a hold of her and want answers to questions such as "Where were you for a week?" She might end up running out of the classroom crying and shaking again. Maybe she had a nervous breakdown. I know our parents can be rather demanding and she is new to the school. I'll keep everyone posted.

Other than that, besides trying to stay dry and out of tornadoes, nothing exciting has been going on unless you consider lots of homework some kind of fun. Gary just took the kids to the first Pack meeting for the year so I am all alone for a moment. I think I'll do me a sudoku or two. I'm addicted!

No comments: