skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ms. Scott's Onboard
Just a quick update, because really, I don't have much to say about Zack's new teacher. She's a teeny, tiny little woman, closing in on middle age, who talks very quietly. Either that or I'm going deaf - which is very possible. I think all the concerts I've attended over all these years has compromised my hearing. Anyway, that's a story for another day. Back to Ms. Scott. I know she's being thrown to the wolves so I'll give it some time. She's got three weeks of catching up to do. My only saving grace is that Zack is only in there for science and social studies. Thank goodness he goes out for ELA and math - and he has really great teachers for those. I really don't have much to be concerned about. I do feel for those students that are in that classroom all day. I'll keep you posted - as much as I can on a family blog - so check back.
No comments:
Post a Comment