Not much is happening here today. It's cloudy, a little misty, and almost cool (73 degrees) thanks to Tropical Storm Fay.
The boot camp drill sargent, I mean instructor, stopped by today to take measurements before boot camp starts the week of Labor Day. I'm starting to get nervous. We have to keep a food log and that is just going to be down right horrifying. I mean, I do like Chic Fil A chicken minis for breakfast. I can't stand cereal for breakfast. Dinner perhaps, but not first thing. I guess the humiliation of someone else seeing what I eat might be enough to change some bad habits. BTW- her name is Kelly Pettit. How ironic and strange is that?
The neighborhood boys were all in the den a little bit ago dancing to a Sean Kingston song. It sounded like the house was coming down. A few minutes later I see Zack and Jack taking off their shirts getting ready to wrestle. Okay, Jack has about 6 inches on Zack and at least 15-20 pounds. That looked like a trip to the emergency room getting ready to happen. I've since run them all out to the yard.
I'm making some banana/chocolate chip bread. I just checked on it and the thing is enormous and there is still 15 minutes left to go. Yikes, not sure what's going on there.
Now, Gary asks me if I'd like to go to Kinkos to get some copies made for him. Why wouldn't I want to go? I love going there looking like a moron because I can't figure out how to use the card counter thingy in the copier.
As you can see, it is an incredibly boring Saturday. I don't know when I've had so little to do. I guess I'm off to Kinkos.
It's summer, or is it?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment