Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day Jitters-2008

Well, everyone is at school and Mom doesn't know what to do. Ansley has been running a fever since yesterday and doesn't feel well, but how can you miss the first day? I pumped some motrin in her and am hoping that will help carry her through the day. Gary walked her to her class to meet her teacher, Miss Weiss, since I had already met her last week. He told Miss Weiss that Ansley wasn't feeling well and that if she started to feel worse, please let her call and he got the look from her like "it's the first day of school, I'm not buying that excuse. Of course she's just nerv0us." Yikes. I went with Zack and met his teacher, another new one like Ansley's, Ms. Gay. She seems nice enough but nervous. She let the kids pick their own desks and naturally, all the boys are piled together. That won't last long. Zack was fine, Ansley was crying. I hope it is just that she doesn't feel well. I'll update later when they get home.
BTW-we missed having the Wicklund children to walk with!

Now, I might cry!



No comments: