I think I left out New Year's Day. We rented a boat with the
Wicklund's and headed to the British Virgin Islands. We checked in with Customs in Tortola then took the boat to an incredibly beautiful, tiny, beach called Sandy Spit. We anchored, swam to shore, and hung out while the kids played on beach and water. We left there and headed to
Jost Van Dyke and to a hang out called the Soggy Dollar Bar. This bar is famous for their drink called the Painkiller and after taking one sip, I could see why after a few of these you would be feeling no pain. Problem is the pain you'll feel later on! We continued cruising all around all the Virgin Islands and it was so breath taking. Lots of fun, but I'm not sure where the pictures are for the trip. I'll find some and post later.
Here is Zack with his birthday cake!
.jpg)
Zack at the
Westin Pool on Saturday.
.jpg)
Geronimo!
.jpg)
Ansley cannon balling into the pool.
.jpg)
Mommy and her 8 year old baby :( I can still pretend he's a little guy, right?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment