Okay, so I finally get all the various forms of pictures together and am ready to start blogging only to find my sd card to my digital all messed up. I can't get the pictures to scroll on the camera and the only ones I can see are a couple of Zack the morning of his birthday. When I put the card into the computer, none of the pictures from the trip are there! I specifically remember Gary messing with the camera then I remember hearing a couple of "uh oh's" and a "nothing dear." So I'm blaming him for the picture failure. Then I get the disk from the disposable camera into the computer and the blog won't load any photos right now so guess what? I GIVE UP!
I'll try again tomorrow and if I can't get the pictures to load then I'll give some commentary about our trip. It was great!
It's summer, or is it?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment