Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Fail Blog

Okay, so I know most of you are eagerly waiting for me to update the blog with pictures and commentary from our trip to St. John and I will get to it. But I've got pictures on my iphone, a disposable camera and my digital and so until I can get the motivation to get everything in one place on the computer, you'll have to wait some more time (how much time-I'm not sure.) Until then, to waste time, check out failblog.org. This site is filled with flat out fails. Most that I've seen are pretty funny. Check out the video of the guys trying to do jumping jacks.



Enjoy another soggy day in Atlanta. The weather is probably contributing to my lack of energy to post. Oh, that and the fact that I've got to get Gary ready to go skiing this weekend and me ready to head to NYC next week.



Ta ta for now!

No comments: