Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No One Mourns The Wicked

Last night, Lainie, Sonya, two of Sonya's friend's, and I went to the Fox to see Wicked. Before the show we met at Baraonda for dinner. A fun time was had by all as evidenced by the following posted pictures - and some not posted as well!
The three friends still celebrating the year long 25th anniversary party. We started the celebration when we were in New York this past August.
Lainie and Sonya taunting me with their oh, so special iphones - one of which I DO NOT have.
For the past few years I've been trying to get them to go see Jersey Boys with me when we are in NY. Funny how they've never responded to my emails requesting we see the show. Hum.... Next trip girls?
Today, Sonya and her friends got passes for me and Lainie D. to go shop at the Gift Mart. Thanks Sonya. Lainie and I had a great time hauling that 35 pound plate all over the Mart and back to the car.
Happy Anniversary - again girls. What's next?

No comments: