Nothing like coming back from the happiest place on earth, to the saddest. From past posts, I've told
ya'll that something hasn't been right in Zack's crab's house. First we had the crab who wouldn't stay dressed and then about a month ago Spot burrowed underground and hadn't resurfaced since. I figured he was trying to molt but I kept checking on him and he never did. Before we left I checked to make sure he was still alive -and he was- but when we got back last night I went to check and the ODOR told me otherwise. I called the undertaker (Gary), informed the owner, and we all had a moment of silence - except Gary who had the disgusting task of disposing of the deceased - begrudgingly I might add. Spot was a good crab and he'll be missed -for a day or so. More about the trip later when I get out from under the mound of laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment