My body is so freakin' sore from boot camp I can't even think straight. Blogging is the furthest thing from my mind. Getting from point A to point B is. I'm sure those women are trying to kill me. Also, I'm still trying to have a love in with my new computer. I'm not sure we're compatible - we're still trying to figure each other out. When we do I'll post some pictures. I have a bunch on a disk that I had developed from six different cameras. I started with the pictures from Ansley's 10th birthday trip but the computer failure from over the weekend has halted my progress. I'll get back to that soon.
In the meantime, I hope everyone's week is going well.
PS to Michelle, they got the tree out of your yard and there is a blue tarp on top of the shed. It started pouring so I'm not sure what else they've done, but I'll get over there tomorrow to see what DeKalb County has going on!
It's summer, or is it?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment