Last night Ansley was rooting around through some old Halloween stuff and came across two brand new
gooky eyes - what a score. She gave one to Zack and a few minutes later I hear all kinds of racket going on downstairs. Cautiously, I descended the stairs to find Zack swinging the broom at the ceiling trying to get
THIS hairy thing down. He couldn't get it off so I tried. I tried to whack it off with the broom part of the broom. I tried prying it off with the handle - no go. So,

this is me prying it off with my hand. Totally the most revolting thing I've touched in a long time. One grease spot and one talk later, I thought we were all clear that greasy,
gooky eyes did not belong on the ceiling of the den.

Until this morning when I come down to check my email and I find
THIS on the ceiling in the playroom.

I promise that by the time kids are home from school there will be no more!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment