Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week In Review - So Far

Gosh, it seems like ages since I've been on here. A lot has been going on, just not anything that seems worth talking about. Sunday we all went to the Falcon's game and watched them whip up on the New Orleans Saints. Both kids have had a ton of homework and several tests to study for. Gary's been gone since 4:00 am Tuesday morning - just me and the kids. He's on a plane back right now. I had night time boot camp and let just tell you how tough the instructor was but what made it all worth it, besides getting in good shape, was the weather. It was cool and tons of stars were out along with a big old moon and it was heaven to be laying there under such a canopy. Mary Ellen and I also started our personal training with the "other Kelly Pettit." I think she plans on making us totally buff - or at least that's what it seemed like! Wednesday I went to the dermatologist for the always humiliating all over body check. The doc took off one atypical spot. Hope they got it all because I really don't want stitches in my back. Today I went with Karen and Mike to register at Babies R' Us :) It was totally overwhelming to Karen and they were glad to have me there to weed through all the stuff. "Yeah, you'll need that. No, you'll never use that. You need at least two of those." They then treated me to lunch at one of my favorites, Steak and Shake. Tomorrow we have horse back riding and of course Saturday is the big 60 and 70 year birthday parties for Vicki and Bob. I think lastly, Zack's baseball game is Sunday at 12:30.



Peace ya'll.

*edit* Ansley just lost another big tooth. She's going to need baby food if she loses anymore.

No comments: