Okay, so I'll just catch up because Tuesday we fly to the beach for what appears will be a cold Thanksgiving. Cold Thanksgiving here in Atlanta? Cold Thanksgiving at the beach? You tell me.
Friday Ansley had horseback riding and she got to ride a pony. Did ya'll know that a pony is just a small horse and not a young horse? I guess I've always been confused on that. I guess I knew a foal was a baby horse but I've just always thought a pony was too. I thought wrong.
As previously posted, Saturday was spent entirely on doing school projects.
Today we, I mean Gary, put up our Christmas lights since we'll be gone Thursday and that's when we usually get them up. We get screwed this year because Thanksgiving comes so late so we have less time to get ready for Christmas. This always throws me.
Today Zack had his second indoor baseball game and we'll just leave it at that.
Since we're going to be at the beach for Thanksgiving and because we're having a low boil for dinner that day I've decided to make a traditional Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I say traditional but it's really just a knock off. Instead of a whole turkey - turkey breast. Instead of Nan's homemade mac n cheese and dressing - Kraft and Stove Top! It's not nearly the same, but it will have to do.
Lastly, Zack lost a tooth and somehow since starting this post and right now, the picture of the tooth has been deleted. Who knows?
Anyway, hope all had a great weekend. I took these pictures yesterday when I found Zack and his brother Rufus watching football together.
It's summer, or is it?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment