Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Bases Are Juiced!

Do you know what that means? I didn't until today. In Coach Tom Bass lingo, and perhaps others, it means the bases are loaded. Zack had his first indoor baseball game. He's on the Gators ("why do I have to be on the Gators?") and we got our butt kicked today. But, it was inside in the gym at Dunwoody High School, it's super fast paced, and it was a lot of fun. All ages play together and I guess it goes up to age 13 (the oldest kid on Zack's team was 13.) We rallied in the 5th and came close 1 6-14, but something happened and we ended up losing 30 -14 (do what?????)

My camera must have the worst flash in the history of cameras so these pictures bite but here he is.



Can you even tell it's him?? Time for a new camera.

No comments: