Follow along as the Gray's make their way through this crazy life!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Swimming with the Dolphins
This past Sunday we went to Sea World's Discovery Cove where we got to swim with the dolphins. It was an incredible experience and well worth going. Besides getting to spend about 30 minutes with the dolphins giving them hand signals to show lots of tricks and how smart they are, we got to pet, kiss then ride them. Amazing! Also, they had an aviary where we got to hold and feed birds as well as a pool of sting rays and another pool of beautiful tropical fish and reefs. They provided the snorkle equipment to see all the beautiful things. Also, they had a wonderful lazy river that we all enjoyed floating down several times. Included in the day was breakfast and lunch. We all highly recommend going!
I'm a wife and mom who blogs mainly so I can remember where I've been and things I've done, so don't expect witty critique or philosophical musings. Rambling is what I do best.
No comments:
Post a Comment