For about an hour today all the kids were at the Caiaccio's house while Mr. C was at the helm. It was all nice and quiet and I got a lot done packing for the big trip tomorrow. All of a sudden all five kids were back here and now I know why.
The boys were so wild I could only take it for about an hour then I had to send the Caiaccio's back to their house. While the girls were quietly playing and watching tv the boys were playing "robbers" and oh my gosh. Boys were screaming, guns were flying, shirts were choking, cash boxes were being thrown. It was a madhouse! Somewhere in the mix Zack bonked his head. Wonder how that happened?
Oh, and what a shock, the Comcast tech DID NOT show up!
It's summer, or is it?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment