Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Partying with the Wicklunds

My good friend and former neighbor Michelle Wicklund, along with Walker and Quinn, came in for a visit all the way from St. John! It was great to see them again. We had several neighbors and several other friends come over last night for pizza and playtime. The kids had a great time playing with their old friends and the grown ups had fun catching up with Michelle and hearing about island life.

Gary has been awarded the painting for the Pond Bay job that has taken the Wicklund's to St. John so I foresee some "business" trips in the near future!!!

Come back soon Wicklund's and if not, we'll see ya'll soon in St. John.

BTW - Michelle spent some time with me on the blog and I fully expect to not post pictures sideways or post pictures of children you all care nothing about seeing. I am capable of deleting photos now!! Thanks blog guru.

No comments: