Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dinner and a Show


Last night Gary and I got another night out. We went to Eclipse de Luna for a little tapas then headed, NOT DOWNTOWN, but to the new Cobb Energy Center to see Spamalot (gosh, I love that theater! why can't all shows be there now?) The show was hilarious and Richard Chamberlain was fabu!!! I was also pretty fond of the guy who played Sir Robin. :)
So, until we leave for Boston in May to see Spring Awakening, I think this was the last major outing. Time to focus on ball, ball, ball!!!
See you all Saturday! Oh, and enjoy the weather. It's hard to not be happy =]
Two edits ****first, my face looks entirely too fat to be posted. what iz up, moon face? And secondly, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUN? It was supposed to be here.....****

No comments: