We haven't had telephone service in a few days and haven't bothered to call about it. Mainly because I don't have Bellsouth's number plus we don't really use the house phone for much other than ignoring sales people and other annoying folks calling for stuff (I'm not including any of you in there :)
If you need to catch us, please call the respective party on their cell phone. Perhaps I'll remember this week to call and check. It's been so quiet though.....
Happy week all!
It's summer, or is it?
12 years ago
1 comment:
Miss Ansley couldn't be more beautiful. Congratulations to Ansley on her ribbons and honors at the horse show. Also, I heard that Zack hit his first home run for this particular season and we are very proud of him. Also, heard about all those good grades ...Hope you had fun at Disney. Love, Great Aunt Judy
Post a Comment