Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Daily WAHHHHHHHH Report

Well, where do I start? I had such a great week and then......Yesterday I dropped my iphone on it's face right on the concrete. Totally shattered the face. Took it to Apple today and they replaced my phone for 200$. They assured me that my phone had been backed up last Friday when I had connected to itunes. I got home to restore my phone and NO, my phone had not been backed up since September 25. Meaning? Everything that I had put into my phone since then was lost. All photos, contacts, texts and notes that I had taken - GONE. :(

A few days ago I tried to upload all the wedding photos onto the blog but for some screwy reason they wouldn't go. My blogger address was missing from my contacts so I spent a huge amount of time trying to figure it out. Finally did and started sending tons of pictures only to start realizing my mail count kept going up and up. Yep, delivery failure. Nothing would go. Luckily I sent the one family picture to my email account, downloaded and saved it then uploaded it. And there's where the story ends. All the other pictures have been lost.

Next on wahhhhh report....tonight. The kids and I had tickets to go see 101 Dalmatians at the Cobb Energy Center. Everyone starts getting ready. I check the tickets to make sure it's 8:00 and not an earlier 7:30 start time....NOPE....1:00. What the he?? We don't have student performance tickets, we have series tickets!!!!! More irritation.

Last on my list, for now......Since my phone has been changed over I can't check voicemail on my cell. It's asking for some password that I don't know nor will it give me the keyboard to try and figure it out. Kind of hard to with a keypad, grrrrrrr!!!

Upside, a little, is the landline is FINALLY fixed, although the AT&T guy had not even gotten in his truck when the phone rang.....marketer. It had been a really quiet month *sigh*.

No comments: