Monday, June 30, 2008

Ansley's 10th Birthday, June 11, 2008

I just got some pictures back from Ansley's 10th birthday celebration - a day long event! From what I can tell, whenever a picture is taken up and down instead of horizontal, this is how it is published. When my friend Michelle gets here in a couple of weeks (in from St. John!) I'll get her to show me how to rotate these. In the meantime, enjoy some sideways pictures of our preteen!

Birthday breakfast. She chose Chic-Fil-A and of course got to eat it off the birthday plate and wear the special birthday hat!
This picture looks like brother and sister may even like each other, but then again...
Ansley in her new kayak. She and Zack both had a great time paddling around the lake and both could do it with ease.

On her way to the Verizon Amphitheater to see Steely Dan because who doesn't want to see Steely Dan on their 10th birthday - wink, wink. We had a great time although Zack slept through the whole concert! Gary did a great job painting the place.

1 comment:

Michelle Wicklund said...

Ow! I have a cramp in my neck! The kids look great. Cant wait to see you!